Who are Goole GoFar ?
Goole GoFar are a local registered charity that provide accessible transport solutions for the people of Goole and surrounding areas, who are vulnerable, isolated and socially excluded, regardless of their age.
Services offered by Goole GoFar
- GoFar Lunch Outings & Theatre Trips, allowing members the chance to access high quality provision in their leisure time.
- GoFar Outings, for members in Goole and the surrounding villages who because of age, sickness or ability are unable to access regular transport, the chance of a day out.
- Goole MediBus service is a pre-booked door-to-door service to hospital appointments at Goole and Scunthorpe, including visiting (time restraints apply) and medical appointments in the local area.
- Goole GoFar have started working with local youth clubs and children’s centres, enabling young people to access transport for trips to sport and leisure establishments, and families the chance of a day out at the coast, theme parks or visitor centres.
- The 'Mi Bus' & 'Dial a Ride' Services provide access for residents to shops and services in the local towns of Goole and Howden
The Goole GoFar minibus fleet
For more details, and to enquire about membership, please contact: 01405 780344
You can visit the Goole GoFar website at :- www.goolegofar.org.uk
Goole GoFar Facebook page:- https://www.facebook.com/The-Goole-GoFar-263307893711358/
Goole GoFar on Twitter :- https://twitter.com/goolegofar
Can't find what you're looking for ?